Support for parents
- Internet matters– for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning– for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware– for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info– for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow– for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre– advice for parents and carers
Support for young people
UK Safer Internet Centre click here
To report and remove harmful online content
Offers counselling on line or ring 0800 1111- 24hrs a day. A helpline for children and young people in the UK, calls are free and the number won’t show up on your phone bill – down load their app to your phone, create your own log in
On line till 10pm. A free, safe and anonymous online support for young people
Chat 1:1 0808 808 4994 open 11am-11pm. A support service for young people
A website supporting young people’s mental health
A link to a public health nurse (school nurse) for confidential advice and support
Operates a 24-hour service available every day of the year. If you prefer to write down how you’re feeling, or if you’re worried about being overheard on the phone, you can email Samaritans
A voluntary organisation supporting teenagers and young adults who are feeling suicidal.
A website for students who are depressed, have a low mood or are having suicidal thoughts.
A website and help line to support with bullying issues and how to be resilient.